Little Kickers operates on a Play not Push philosophy, teaching children football skills and developing a positive relationship with sport and physical activity that carries through to adulthood. Using the power of imagination Little Kickers’ games develop teamwork, the kicking habit, listening skills, colour recognition, basic numeracy, sharing and so much more.
Our coaches are well trained to provide high –quality classes full of energy, silliness and animation, which are essential for teaching the pre-school aged children. Little Kickers is available for boys and girls aged 18months – 7 year. We have 4 specifically tailored age groups that are designed to improve skills at every developmental age.
Little Kickers North Brisbane includes:
- Albany Creek Community Centre
- iPlaySport Centre, North Lakes,
- Pathways Leisure Centre, North Lakes,
- Woodside Playing Field, North Lakes
- Strathpine Community Centre
- and Woody Point Memorial Hall, Redcliffe.